There are many ways you can help children in foster care. Even if you can't be a foster parent right now, you can get involved by helping us fulfill our wish list.
Donate Items for Children in Foster Care:
- A birthday present/party
- A fast food restaurant gift certificate, etc.
Foster Parent Recruitment:
With limited funds available for recruitment, we encourage you to help us spread the word in our community about the need for foster homes.
- Billboard Space
- Bus Bench Ads
- Funds to help support our activities
- Advertising space on menus, bowling sheets, newspapers, grocery sacks
- Giveaways featuring our logo
Other Ways You Could Help Our Youth:
- Sponsor a dinner for a foster family
- Gift Packets (hygiene and items)
- Holiday Gifts for a youth
- Sponsor a recreational activity (bowling, skating, picnic, etc.)
- Provide interesting groups for foster care presentations
If you are interested or would like more information, please contact us at:
SafeGuards Foster Care
220 N. 5th Street
Reading, PA 19601
If you could give us but one wish, it would be to help our
community reach out and change a life, one child at a time.